Yes, we do accept motor vehicle accident (MVA) claims. If you have been involved in a car accident, there is a specific process that must be followed. Under Ontario law (government mandated legislation), if you have extended healthcare benefits, you must exhaust these benefits first before your automobile insurance will pay for any physiotherapy treatment.   Once your extended benefits are maximized (or if you have no extended healthcare benefits), we are then able to bill your car insurance company on your behalf for the remainder of your treatments.